[PVE-User] Intel X710 10Gbit network card

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Thu Apr 16 22:16:17 CEST 2015

I dont want to shout before the night, but it seems that the link is
working!

I have downgraded drivers to
> driver: i40e
> version: 1.1.23
As my coworker set up a new environment with Ubuntu and run different
kvm's there and it worked, I saw that there was a difference between
driver versions. Ubuntu was using
> driver: i40e
> version: 0.3.36-k
So, somehow I thought that why not try to downgrade.