[PVE-User] Adding a cluster node breaks whole cluster

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Mon Apr 13 10:16:19 CEST 2015

Hi

Token timeout did not make anything better nor worse. :)

But now configured cluster VLAN directly to dumb Linksys switch (without
VLANs), using 1G interfaces. And it's working - adding and deleting new
and old nodes works like a charm.

Network department have also debuged this scenario for a weeks now and
no misconfiguration is found. But time is running out, so I guess our
solution for now would be that all cluster communication goes to this
dumb switch and all other networks come from 10G via switch mesh
(NetExtreme and DELL switches).

Thanks for your time and effort, if we get a solution or find a
bug/mistake, I will let you know!

All the best
Sten