[PVE-User] [pve-devel] Proxmox VE 3.3 released!

Gilles PIETRI contact+dev at gilouweb.com
Mon Sep 15 14:11:04 CEST 2014

On 15/09/2014 12:05, Martin Maurer wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> We just released Proxmox VE 3.3, introducing great new features and security enhancements! Including the new HTML5 Console, http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_Firewall, http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Two-Factor_Authentication, ZFS storage plugin, http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_Mobile interface for mobile touch devices and more!
>
> Check our short video tutorial - http://www.proxmox.com/training/video-tutorials/item/what-s-new-in-proxmox-ve-3-3
>
> A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions.

Hi,

Thanks a lot indeed. I just upgraded our pre-prod infrastructure, and we
love it. The noVNC console was already on the test bench, and is the
most appreciated feature here (then comes qemu 2.1, and the firewalling).

Upgrade went really smoothly between 3.2 & 3.3, we are now scheduling
deployments where it makes sense!

Great job.

Cheers,
Gilou