[PVE-User] Internet facing Proxmox

Guy Plunkett guy at britewhite.net
Mon Sep 15 09:43:37 CEST 2014

I would strongly suggest against this or indeed any way to put proxmox directly on the internet.

The way I go about this would be to create a private network inside proxmox and host a real firewall system such as pfsense (pfsense.org) to front the internet and then use PPTP or OpenVPN to connect into the network.  Much safer.

Cheers,

--Guy