[PVE-User] Proxmox, novnc and HAProxy

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Tue Sep 9 13:29:53 CEST 2014

Hi everyone

Have you tried named combination: Proxmox 3.2, noVNC and HAProxy 1.5.4
for proxing requests? HAProxy is running on Gentoo, but that's not
important right now, I guess.

Scenario is that I have HAProxy running in one of the nodes and proxying
web (and JAVA) requests to all nodes. JAVA console is working well, but
I just updated to new Proxmox and noVNC is not working.
So, I installed websockify to proxy websocket requests to same server
which HAProxy runs on, but I am stuck on configuration - how should I
configure to proxy novnc requests? It uses 5900-5999 ports as well, as I
have understood.

PS! When I connect directly to node, I can open noVNC without any problems.

Thanks for any contact and support!