[PVE-User] Disk array on Fiber channel & Thin provisionning & Storage LVM

Dhaussy Alexandre ADhaussy at voyages-sncf.com
Thu Oct 23 20:30:27 CEST 2014

> Do you know if there is a better method concerning the storage to configure and use regarding a disk array connected on Fiber Channel to benefit from the thin provisionning option please ?

Are there plans to support lvm level thin provisioning in the future ?

We plan to migrate from vmware to proxmox. We use SAN FC storage...but there's about 400% overcomitted space...so it will be complicated to do without thin provisioning. I read there was such feature in rhev/Ovirt.. but i had no time to give it a try...