[PVE-User] "Waiting for quorum" configurable?

Chris Murray chrismurray84 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:15:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm looking to find out whether there's a configurable timeout for the
"Waiting for quorum" stage on boot? A cluster I manage has hardware with
wildly different startup times, and of course some nodes won't be able
to autostart their VMs, because they're up and past this stage before
the cluster has reached quorum.

Is it possible for nodes to wait longer at this point? I've been
searching for the matter, but really only find lots of mentions of this
message where the action has timed out for the user, and not how to
actually configure it.

I'm on:

pve-manager/3.3-2/995e687e (running kernel: 2.6.32-33-pve)

Many thanks,

Chris