[PVE-User] cluster firewall

Frans Schneider f at bizvoip.co.za
Tue Oct 7 10:04:25 CEST 2014

Hi Dietmar

On the GUI yes - today it just says "connection error" no more 595.

The "vzctl start 100" works just fine.

root at prox2:~# vzlist -a
      CTID      NPROC STATUS    IP_ADDR         HOSTNAME
       100          - stopped   -              xxx.example.com
root at prox2:~# vzctl start 100
Starting container ...
Container is mounted
Setting CPU units: 1000
Setting CPUs: 4
Container start in progress...
root at prox2:~# vzlist -a
      CTID      NPROC STATUS    IP_ADDR         HOSTNAME
       100         11 running   -               texxx.example.com

Any ideas? I know we are missing a firewall rule because without the
firewall rule all is well. Thanks Dietmar.

Regards,

Frans Schneider

Email communication is preferred

<http://BizVoIP.co.za>