[PVE-User] inconsistency between rgmanager & pve status

Dhaussy Alexandre ADhaussy at voyages-sncf.com
Mon Oct 6 16:20:42 CEST 2014

Le 06/10/2014 15:08, Dietmar Maurer a écrit :
>>> ip1:/glusterstorage /glusterstorage glusterfs
>>> defaults,noauto,_netdev,backup-volfile-servers=ip2:ip3
>> OK, we use system mount command for glusterfs, so we run into same problem
>> as with NFS - we get blocked by the operating system. I have no real idea how to
>> avoid that.
> Normally the system should simply use one of those backup-volfile-servers. But I also run into troubles with long timeouts, and backup-volfile-servers never worked reliable for me. We have a workaround in
> latest code:
I don't get why my problem has to do with a mount point failure ?
All FS are monitored with nagios every two minutes and i had no errors
so far.

Maybe i miss something..but pvevm status only checks if the kvm process
is running ?

> libpve-storage-perl (3.0-22) unstable; urgency=low
>
>    * glusterfs: new option server2 to specify backup volfile server
>

> Please use /etc/pve/storage.cfg to configure glusterfs instead:
>
> glusterfs: glusterstoreage
> 	volume glusterstorage
> 	path /glusterstorage
> 	content images,iso,backup
> 	server <server-ip>
> 	server2 <backup-server-ip>
>
> Does that help?
Some weeks ago i was using glusterfs/libgfapi but i was having odd
issues with bricks disconnecting..etc.
So i switched back to local mount when i updated pve & glusterfs...