[PVE-User] inconsistency between rgmanager & pve status

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:05:57 CEST 2014

Hi... I have the very same problem, when ran backup over NFS mount
filesystem...
vzdump run forever and need to reboot the entire server in order to get
backup...
This does not affect any running VM's but in fact, ia pain in the ass,
'cause I tryied kill the vzdump process to doesn't work... Need manual
restart, I meant shutdown by force, 'cause the process runs indefinitely...

> > Mounted manually.
> >
> > In /etc/pve/storage.cfg
> >
> > dir: glusterstorage
> >          path /glusterstorage
> >          shared
> >          content images,iso,vztmpl,rootdir,backup
> >          maxfiles 1
> >
> > /etc/fstab :
> >
> > ip1:/glusterstorage /glusterstorage glusterfs
> > defaults,noauto,_netdev,backup-volfile-servers=ip2:ip3
>
> OK, we use system mount command for glusterfs, so we run into same
> problem as with NFS - we get blocked by the operating system. I have no
> real
> idea how to avoid that.

Gilberto Ferreira