[PVE-User] On VMware vSphere

Dimitris Beletsiotis dimitris.beletsiotis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 22:28:16 CEST 2014

Interesting thread.

Regarding the documentation part, if you want to use Proxmox in production,
why not get trained/certified in the PVE advanced course.
I have followed this course last April in France and it worth all the money.

Btw, I agree that the "mastering Proxmox" is good especially for someone
that needs a decent start and not to be lost in the wiki.

Regards,
Dimitris Beletsiotis
On Oct 2, 2014 5:40 PM, <j at no-io.net> wrote:

> Lastly, is there documentation outside of the wiki? I purchased the
Mastering Proxmox book (which is good); but I just feel that I'm missing
some...