[PVE-User] hrtimer errors

David Lawley davel at upilab.com
Wed Nov 26 15:24:49 CET 2014

Only other thing I can think of that is different the disk type for the
shared storage.  I changed from an nfs share to iscsi/lvm storage on a
handful of VMs.

I did notice yesterday during a move from nfs to iscsi/lvm that during
the last part of the move it seem to hang the one of the other VMs I was
looking at that was on the same share.

Maybe sharing a lvm between guest is not a good idea?