[PVE-User] proxmox sas storage - boot problem

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Fri Nov 21 08:29:53 CET 2014

Hello to all
We have two ibm x3550m4 hosts and one storewize v3700 shared storage.
Pve is installed locally on both hosts .
So as soon as I connect storage with sas cables to hosts (each host
connected to both controllers - 4 cables involved)
hosts freezes after restart , they start booting pve but soon they stop

What am I doing wrong and what kind of preparation am I missing ?
The only thing I did was installation of multipath-tools on hosts ...

V3700 was just fired up without any volume/protocol configuration

Does somebody have kind of little cookbook regarding this subject ? ..
would be very appreciated !

Thank you very much in advance
and best regards

Tonci Stipicevic