[PVE-User] Proxmox GUI connection error

Edgardo Ghibaudo edgardo.ghibaudo at provincia.biella.it
Thu Nov 13 16:39:33 CET 2014

It was a normal fresh installation.
I haven't changed the machine name manually after the installation. *

hostname
*SRVPROXMOX2*
hostname -d
*BIELLA_NT*

cat /etc/hosts*
127.0.0.1       localhost
172.16.X.Y    SRVPROXMOX2.BIELLA_NT   SRVPROXMOX2

::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

Edgardo