[PVE-User] Proxmox GUI connection error

Edgardo Ghibaudo edgardo.ghibaudo at provincia.biella.it
Thu Nov 13 15:12:18 CET 2014

I can ssh the node without problem.
When I connect to https://myserver:8006, I insert username/password
correctly and the authentication process is OK, but immediately after I
receive a popup on the screen with the message:
     Connection error - server offline?

Looking inside /var/log/syslog I see the following messages:
     pveproxy[5523]: WARNING: http header too large
     problem with client 172.16.0.5; Connection timed out

Thank you, Edgardo