[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 3.2 released!

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Mar 11 11:19:43 CET 2014

>>the use of a simple gre tunnel does not mean "it's crypted"
>>it's only encapsulated.
>>
>>My goal is to add ipsec_gre to the interface
>>or vxlan and gre as simple ipip tunnels

I think you can defined it using ovs_extra section in /etc/network/interface

iface gre1 inet static
        address  X.X.X.X
        netmask  255.255.255.0
        ovs_type OVSIntPort
        ovs_bridge vmbr0
        ovs_extra set interface gre1 type=gre options:remote_ip=X.X.X.X

or for vxlan

iface vxlan1 inet static
        address  X.X.X.X
        netmask  255.255.255.0
        ovs_type OVSIntPort
        ovs_bridge vmbr0
        ovs_extra set interface vxlan1 type=vxlan options:remote_ip=X.X.X.X