[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 3.2 released!

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Mon Mar 10 13:16:31 CET 2014

Great job...

Just tried to upgrade one of my servers and I'm getting this error:

Starting web server: apache2(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:8006
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:8006
Unable to open logs
Action 'start' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
 failed!
invoke-rc.d: initscript apache2, action "start" failed.
Setting up openssl (1.0.1e-2+deb7u4) ...

Current status: 0 updates [-19].

Cheers,

--Guy