[PVE-User] tortoisesvn call Killing VM

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:08:00 CEST 2014

Its very peculiar - I have a windows 7 (64bit) VM that is our build server.
In general it runs fine, but I discovered today that I can 100% kill the VM
by accessing a files SVN diff via tortoise SVN.

Note - Its not killing windows, but killing the VM. The Spice Client stops
updating. If I close it and try to reconnect I get a
qmp failure. Same goes for migrate etc. Only thing that works is a "stop"
from the WebUI.

Disk and Network Card are VirtIO.

Was running the 0.74 drives, but have updates to 0.81, but no difference.
--
Lindsay