[PVE-User] New packages in pvetest! Firewall, Html5 Console, Two-factor authentication
martin at proxmox.com
Tue Jul 22 13:55:38 CEST 2014
we just uploaded a lot of packages for testing (pvetest repository), containing new features and improvements but also countless bug fixes.
The most important feature: Proxmox VE Firewall for the cluster, the host and also for container and virtual machines. Of course, fully integrated into the GUI.
- Proxmox VE Firewall http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_Firewall
- Html5 Console (noVNC) for Shell, Containers and Virtual Machines
- Two-factor authentication http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Two-Factor_Authentication
- QEMU 2.1
- New 3.10 Kernel (based on RHEL7, for now without OpenVZ support)
- Latest stable 2.6.32 kernel
- Countless updates, including corosync and fence-agents
A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions. For complete release notes see the change logs of each package.
Everybody is encouraged to test and give feedback!
Proxmox VE project leader
More information about the pve-user