[PVE-User] Proxmox IO graphs

Shain Miley SMiley at npr.org
Fri Jan 31 19:21:57 CET 2014

Yeah I thought about doing something like that...however I wanted to kind of look over the last 3 to 6 months for example...in order to account for any periods of high IO over the long term.

I can also look at each vm and add up the max IO of each of them and come up with the total that way.

Can you give me a brief explanation about how you are gathering the per vm stats?  Maybe I can figure out what is wrong with the cacti setup?

I have tried graphing all the hard drives (sda, sdb, etc) including dm-2 (/var/lib/vz) but they do not seem accurate at all.

Thanks,

Shain

Shain Miley | Manager of Systems and Infrastructure, Digital Media | smiley at npr.org | 202.513.3649