[PVE-User] VZdump give a damn to MaxFile...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:51:16 CET 2014

Hello friends

I have here ProxMox VE 3.1 running pretty good...

But, i have set vzdump via web interface like this:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzcgsqbHDKprN0t6NmFHUDl4dms/edit?pli=1

Notice that I set MaxFile for 30, but it's seems to me vzdump ignore the
maxfile...

So, I check vzdump.cron, located in /etc/pve, and saw that vzdump like this:

0 0 * * *           root vzdump 105 --quiet 1 --mode snapshot --mailto
backup at localhost --compress gzip --storage Bkp-Diary

So, I suppose that maxfile statement has lost, am I right???

Thanks for any advice...

--
Gilberto Ferreira