[PVE-User] Can I change node IPs between vmbr0 and vmbr1 ?

Giampaolo Bozzali giampaolo.bozzali at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:17:06 CET 2014

Thanks, I adjusted /etc/hosts, rebooted and now Node Addresses are related
to vmbr1, everything works fine and migrations happens effectively via
vmbr1 (I noticed it in the ifconfig traffic count)... but it's not faster :(
While I tested with iperf that effectively interfaces reach near the gbit
the migration is still ~50/60mbit...

maybe it's rsync that can't reach higher rates?

--
Giampaolo Bozzali a.k.a Panda^(funk) - http://pandafunk.blogspot.com