[PVE-User] backup restore error

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Dec 16 17:46:15 CET 2014

On 16/12/14 17:41, Dietmar Maurer wrote:

>> ** (process:204066): ERROR **: restore failed - got wrong block
>> address - write bejond end
> Maybe one of our internal checks is wrong. One need to compile the vma utility
> and debug that (is the the last block?).

It's a production environment but I think we can re-test if you can
provide a debug vma binary.

The file retrieval issue was fixed by manually running the restore
procedure. It fails too but the temporary file left by the vma run was
complete enough for using as loop block device and accessing the data
partition.

Thanks
Eneko

--