[PVE-User] Proxmox Ceph Server - SSD OSDs

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Dec 3 13:29:27 CET 2014

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for the info, this at least helps to know that what I'm seeing is
not strange. :-)

I usually read Anandtech and also Tom's and Storagereview, but haven't
seen in the reviews/bechmarks any hint about this performance
differences; they seem to point that datacenter SSDs are only about
endurance and warranty (and powerloss), and don't have any benchmarks
that show this kind of differences.

Cheers
Eneko

--