[PVE-User] Ridiculous Live snapshot times with ceph

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 05:37:42 CET 2014

Bit more detail - I examined the images in the pool while the snapshot
was going one.
VM:
- ID 301
- 1GB - 4GB RAM
- 1.3 GB actually used
- Snapshot took 8 min

- It created a image "vm-301-disk2" which was initial 8692M in size
- it was slowly filled with data
- After the snapshot was complete it was resized to 1365.99MB, which I
presume is the used memory map.

--
Lindsay