[PVE-User] backup takes so long to finish

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:36:19 CEST 2014

Well I don´t know exactly but perhaps the reason is because the VM is
hosted over LVM-on-iSCSI???
Just a idea...I am really lost here...Trying find a reason to explain all
the lost of performance...
I took all necessary cares about cables, switches, storage and now a simple
backup task takes so long to finish... I am stunned!...

Gilberto Ferreira