[PVE-User] problems to login into Proxmox Webinterface

kthofer karl-theo_hofer at inteli-sim.com
Mon Aug 25 14:21:31 CEST 2014

Hallo
we are running Proxmox 3.2-4
we have 6 nodes and some (8) VMs running in a Dell e1000 chassis with
PowerEdge M620 Blades
we installed proxmox and use PAM to log in.
on proxmox level we configured a user root including its certificates
each blade has the them user / pw and the same certificate.

Now we try to log in we get the https side we can open it get the
user/pw mask
On only two blades the configured PAM user/pw pair is working on the
other blades (proxmox webside) the login is denied.
ssh connections between the blades on cli level are working using the
user/pw combination.
any idea why proxmox is behaving like this?

--
With best regards

Karl Theo Hofer

M: +46 7030 22178