[PVE-User] Backup fail...

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 00:50:09 CEST 2014

Does the VM it breaks on have lots of snapshots?

On 12 August 2014 08:39, Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com[1]> wrote:

Sorry! I didn't ask!

df -h report a HD with 1 TB of space... So, free space is not a trouble...
regarding USB 2 or 3, I do not know... I did ask to the person in question! tomorrow! I swear!
=)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 05:41:37 PM Gilberto Nunes wrote:> Well... The person that sent me
the error, told me that mounted the drive,> with the ntfs-3g command...> But I don't think
that this is the trouble....> Anyway, she (yes! She! It's a woman... rsrsrs... ) has installed
another> server with same drive and worked quite well...> But it's a not production server...
Just for test purpose... We will> tomorrow see how the backup is going'...

Just for completeness sake - what does "df -h" show you for drive space?

Is this a USB Drive? if so attached via USB2 or 3?

Obrigado

Cordialmente

Gilberto Ferreira

[5]

Konnecta TI Tecnologia - Sistemas de Virtualização, Soluções de Armazenamento de Dados,
Criação de SAN/NAS, Zimbra Mail Server, Implantação de Linux e Windows server.

Fundação Softville
Rua Otto Boehm, 48

(47) 9676-7530[6]
Skype: gilberto.nunes36