[PVE-User] pve-user Digest, Vol 73, Issue 18

Irek Fasikhov malmyzh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 06:20:27 CEST 2014


Hi, Alexandre DERUMIER

Sync the files please git kernel ;).


2014-04-24 14:00 GMT+04:00 <pve-user-request at pve.proxmox.com>:

> Send pve-user mailing list submissions to
>         pve-user at pve.proxmox.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://pve.proxmox.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pve-user
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         pve-user-request at pve.proxmox.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         pve-user-owner at pve.proxmox.com
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of pve-user digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. There are no files in Git Kernel (Irek Fasikhov)
>    2. Re: There are no files in Git Kernel (Dietmar Maurer)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:12:40 +0400
> From: Irek Fasikhov <malmyzh at gmail.com>
> To: "pve-user at pve.proxmox.com" <pve-user at pve.proxmox.com>
> Subject: [PVE-User] There are no files in Git Kernel
> Message-ID:
>         <
> CAF-rypwddS_vDe4UGW0AATu01xmJXE8qocY4F1zKeURga4hV-w at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hi, Dietmar Maurer, Alexandre DERUMIER
>
> In git repository is missing the following files(
>
> https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-kernel-2.6.32.git;a=tree;h=dcfe603b71a1e227bfa8fe1b1b4b39570e7f74f9;hb=dcfe603b71a1e227bfa8fe1b1b4b39570e7f74f9
> ):
>
> config-2.6.32-042stab088.4.x86_64
> vzkernel-2.6.32-042stab088.4.src.rpm
>
> --
> ? ?????????, ??????? ???? ???????????
> ???.: +79229045757
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/attachments/20140424/a0c7f0a6/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:45:05 +0000
> From: Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com>
> To: Irek Fasikhov <malmyzh at gmail.com>, "pve-user at pve.proxmox.com"
>         <pve-user at pve.proxmox.com>
> Subject: Re: [PVE-User] There are no files in Git Kernel
> Message-ID:
>         <24E144B8C0207547AD09C467A8259F75594E1C5C at lisa.maurer-it.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> thanks for the bug report ? just added those files.
>
> Should appear on the puplic repository in a few minutes.
>
> From: pve-user [mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] On Behalf Of
> Irek Fasikhov
> Sent: Donnerstag, 24. April 2014 09:13
> To: pve-user at pve.proxmox.com
> Subject: [PVE-User] There are no files in Git Kernel
>
> Hi, Dietmar Maurer, Alexandre DERUMIER
>
> In git repository is missing the following files(
> https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-kernel-2.6.32.git;a=tree;h=dcfe603b71a1e227bfa8fe1b1b4b39570e7f74f9;hb=dcfe603b71a1e227bfa8fe1b1b4b39570e7f74f9
> ):
>
> config-2.6.32-042stab088.4.x86_64
> vzkernel-2.6.32-042stab088.4.src.rpm
>
> --
> ? ?????????, ??????? ???? ???????????
> ???.: +79229045757
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/attachments/20140424/88997601/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> pve-user mailing list
> pve-user at pve.proxmox.com
> http://pve.proxmox.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pve-user
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of pve-user Digest, Vol 73, Issue 18
> ****************************************
>



-- 
С уважением, Фасихов Ирек Нургаязович
Моб.: +79229045757
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/attachments/20140425/dc75c528/attachment-0014.html>


More information about the pve-user mailing list