[PVE-User] Subscription

admin-at-extremeshok-dot-com admin at extremeshok.com
Mon Sep 30 20:25:26 CEST 2013

lol.. Its not forced.

Same as what ubuntu, redhat and pretty much every opensource project does.

If you want support and tested/guaranteed packages you pay.

As for the exchange rate excuse... charge more for our services so it
all balances out.

Why should you make money off other people work, without supporting the
project, would be a valid counter argument.