[PVE-User] Confused about fencing device...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:38:12 CEST 2013

Hello guys...

I'm a bit confused about Dell iDrac fence method.
Some months ago, I tried put two PowerEdge R210 together with iDrac
active and functional.
But, I can only have HA feature if I let the server connected at the
power supply.
If I pull the server power supply, and all VM's going to down...
Now I'm here trying to understand "How can I use iDrac feature on a
R410 Dell Server".
I will face the same problem again, but at this time, with 3 servers,
what I realize will the recomended. But I'm afraid that all things
messing up around again. I'm sorry for my broken English... rsrs....

Someone can point to me any documentation to do that?

Thanks a lot...

--
Gilberto Nunes

www.konnectati.com.br