[PVE-User] Supported configuration question

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Sep 16 17:27:20 CEST 2013

Hi Marco,

I have tested it in our lab, and worked ok. Will let you know when the
real production servers are working though :)

Dietmar and Martin have told me that they won't be able to support us
with storage problems, but that they will with the rest, so buying a
subscription is a a choice yet.

I don't know why they exclude Linux RAID, but I have seen RAID setups
with Linux RAID that outperformed hardware RAIDs :)

Cheers
Eneko

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico