[PVE-User] disk move from local to LVM over iSCSI Failed

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Fri Oct 25 14:32:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

Is this a good place to post questions, or is the forum better?

I just created an LVM over iSCSI share for testing.  I then picked a running test VM, and moved its disk from local:100/vm-disk-1.qcow2,format=qcow2,sie=8GB to the iSCSI.

The copy went through, completeing to 100%, I've attached the log.  The copy failed on 'remove ioctl'.  Now I have an active working drive on local, and a duplicate drive on the iSCSI, and I can't remove the iSCSI drive.

Any help appreciated.

Gerald