[PVE-User] Help nat in proxmox 3.1

Yoslan Raul Jimenez Carvajal yrjc2004 at ucp.ss.rimed.cu
Wed Oct 2 21:02:36 CEST 2013

hello I need to nat in one of my vms but does not work in this latest
version of Proxmox in the previous had this in the vz.conf

IPTABLES="iptable_filter iptable_mangle ipt_limit ipt_multiport ipt_tos
ipt_TOS ipt_REJECT ipt_TCPMSS ipt_tcpmss ipt_ttl ipt_LOG ipt_length
ip_conntrack ip_conntrack_ftp ip_conntrack_irc ipt_conntrack ipt_state
ipt_helper iptable_nat ip_nat_ftp ip_nat_irc ipt_REDIRECT xt_mac
ipt_owner ip_conntrack_netbios_ns"

need to load any other module

"Acreditando 30 años de historia seguimos la marcha"