[PVE-User] Advices - Proxmox behind L3 or L2 network

Leslie-Alexandre DENIS infoslad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 15:12:50 CET 2013

Thanks Alexandre with your informations, very useful. I intend to do
something like that but unfortunately I didn't find any good
router/firewall appliance in my budget to do that on the administration
side.

Do you know if it's possible to force Proxmox Web built-in to listen on
localhost only ? Thus I could build an Apache2 with mod_security as a
reverse proxy for WAN access.

Thanks,