[PVE-User] Disbale Root Login

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Mar 11 10:38:45 CET 2013

Oh, I guess I miss-understood the question. Sure, you can disable root login.
For example by removing the password from /etc/shadow.

But That will also disable root login via console (so you need to install sudo ...).

But I guess we should make that configurable, so I will put that on the TODO list.