[PVE-User] Problems in the cluster!!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando Rubino Gala rubino at corpus.uo.edu.cu
Mon Mar 4 05:08:37 CET 2013

Hello
I have a switch in a cluster that does not support multicast Promox and I have 10 nodes in the cluster, when I shut down one node and reset the rest I pluck the virtual PC and tells me it can not start the cluster by quorum timeout.

Any solution on this?

Orlando Rubino Gala
Administrador Central de la UONet
Email = rubino at uo.edu.cu
Perfil = http://el-bit-errante.uo.edu.cu/engine-2/pg/profile/orlandorubinogala
Tel = +53 (22) 643928

Proximos eventos:
*- I Congreso Integracionista de las Ciencias y las Tecnologias Informaticas. Marzo 2013
http://eventos.uo.edu.cu/?p=211
*- I Taller Internacional del Oriente Cubano de Agricultura Sostenible. Junio 2013
http://eventos.uo.edu.cu/?p=290
*- V Congreso Internacional de Psicologia Bienal. Julio 2013
http://cip.eventos.uo.edu.cu/