[PVE-User] Unable to boot New Dell Power Edge R720XD from CD or USB

Ben Hambleton ben at towerhill.org
Mon Jun 10 14:32:14 CEST 2013

I have created both the CD and USB boot disk and the dell will not start
off it. I am able to start the server off of other OS install media with no
problem. But it fails when using Proxmox 3.0 as well as 2.3. I have made
the media in both Macintosh, Windows, and linux to no avail. Any
Thank you,
Ben

--
---------------- Ben Hambleton, Computer Department --------------
Tower Hill School, 2813 West 17th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19806