[PVE-User] Proxmox 2.2 reliability

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Feb 25 09:34:59 CET 2013

Hi Fábio,

We have two nodes with Proxmox 2.2 and about 30 VMs. We migrated from
Proxmox 1.x to this setup without issues, there are no problems with VM
creation nor VM migration from one node tho another (we're using local
storage).

I think something in your setup is wrong, maybe it's configuration
related o maybe is a hardware issue.

I see in another post you're using external network storage, have you
tested those VM creation/removals on local storage?

Cheers
Eneko