[PVE-User] Proxmox 2.2 reliability

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Fri Feb 22 20:55:15 CET 2013

Memtest86+ for 48 hours ...

Stresslinux ( fhttps://
www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/613523:stresslinux-torture-tests-your-hardware)
for motherboard/processor for a entire week !

There are a dedicated switcher for interconect storage and all 5 nodes,
Supermicro like evething else, the log in it do nor show any packet lost .

Nothing in PVE log, it just stay with the five pseudo leds blinking forever

Lots of things in suslog, but any error nor warning .

Fábio Rabelo