[PVE-User] Freenas

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Wed Feb 20 12:25:01 CET 2013

2013/2/19 Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org>

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:19:33 -0300
> Fábio Rabelo <fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br> wrote:
>
> > Hellows to all
> >
> > There are someone in this list who uses Freenas as Storage for Proxmox
> 2.2
> > ??
> >
> > I am having a serius problem !!!
> >
> > after some time, betwen 2 and 4 days, the cluster simply stops to talk
> with
> > Freenas .
> >
> > The only way to get everything back on track are reboot all nodes AND the
> > Storage !!!
> >
> According to this thread in the forum:
>
> http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/11121-NFS-Shares-storage-is-not-online-(500)
>
> The cure seems to be to disable IPv6 and NFSv4

Thank you for the prompt answer ...

Someone knows what are the origin of this problem/issue/bug ?!?

In Proxmox 1.9 it never happened ...

Digging arroud with this info in mind, I found several releted problems (
nfsV4 ) with regular RedHat systems .

And, one of the big diferences betwen Proxmox 1.9 and 2.x are the kernel !!

1.9 uses Debian kernel, and 2.x uses RedHat !

Fábio Rabelo