[PVE-User] Proxmox, iSCSI, Mirrored LVM?

Marco Gabriel - inett GmbH mgabriel at inett.de
Sat Dec 7 00:59:45 CET 2013

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

> Hello, has anyone tried LVM mirror for storage HA?
> We managed to get mirror running with two iSCSI disks, but when one of
> devices goes offline, test VM acting strange.

What do you mean with LVM mirror?

- LVM on top of DRBD? - you need to use active/active
- mirroring of a specific logical volume?
- mirroring on storage hardware layer? Proxmox shouldn't care then if you have iscsi multipathing

best regards
Marco

--
inett GmbH»Ihr IT Systemhaus in Saarbrücken
Eschberger Weg 1

	Telefon: 0681 / 41 09 93 – 0
Telefax: 0681 / 41 09 93 – 99
E-Mail: info at inett.de <mailto:info at inett.de>
Web: www.inett.de <http://www.inett.de/>

Zarafa Gold Partner - Proxmox Authorized Reseller - Proxmox Training Center - SEP sesam Certified Partner - Endian Certified Partner - Kaspersky Silver Partner - Mitglied im iTeam Systemhausverbund für den Mittelstand