[PVE-User] Intel Modular Server HA Fencing Question

David Thompson david at digitaltransitions.ca
Fri Apr 19 17:20:18 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have a client who now has a 5 nodes IMS server and I am having some trouble with figuring out the fencing and or I don't know where to look on the chassis.

On the link here:
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Intel_Modular_Server_HA

There is a section that discusses fencing for the IMS:

one fence device, used on all nodes
fence_intelmodular (configure the user and password via IMS GUI)

Its the "fence_intelmodular" that I am having trouble finding on the IMS GUI.

If anyone has used on of these modular servers and can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

David