[PVE-User] QEMU 1.4.1 and new Kernel for Proxmox VE 2.3 (pvetest)

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Tue Apr 16 15:43:47 CEST 2013

There are some plan to move kernel to 3.2.xx ?

I am using this kernel from Squeeze-backports for some time now ...

The why is stability !

I do not use OpenVZ, just KVM, and during my tests I had some serious
problems with PVE kernel, already told here .

At first I use Freenas as storage controller, and after some time running
EVERYTHING comes down !

I still have access to web interface, but all VMs do not obey any command,
the ones in Storage AND the ones in local HD !

After I changed the kernel do Squeeze-backports, the ones in local HDs no
longer crashes, just the ones in Storage .

That is why I abandoned Freenas to OmniOS+napp-it .

Before that I have no sure who was responsible for the crashes ....

Fábio Rabelo