[PVE-User] Group virtual machines in the web front-end?

Meike Stone meike.stone at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:04:07 CEST 2013

2013/4/14 Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org>

> On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:57:48 +0200
> Meike Stone <meike.stone at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > is it possible to group VMs in different "views" in the Web GUI as
> > discussed in:
> > http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2011-September/002449.html
> >
> > I did not find a way to do this.
> >
> See Datacenter->Pools
>
> When you have created a pool then see the tab 'Members' for the pool
> where you can add members.

Hello,

thanks for answer, but it is not exacly what I mean.
If I use (Resource Pool) I can group the machines and show the pools in
"Folder View", can go left side to my pool and see in the right side the
machines.
But I want see the machines left side in the tree under the "pool", so that
I can select them and work right side. Or do I overlook anything?

Thanks Meike