[PVE-User] General networking question

VIDAL, Thomas (Bioversity-France) t.vidal at cgiar.org
Tue Oct 23 10:28:48 CEST 2012

Dear Alexandre,

Thanks for your answer. That's true that it should be better to keep all
interface in the case of a problem.

Then can I ask you one more question ?
In proxmox I have 8 ethx, and so 8 vmbrx. But I can add the gateway only
on one vmbr, on other vmbr Proxmox said that I can set the same gateway.
Is it normal ? This is not really important because right now everything
is working... but as I said I would like to understand a little bit
better all the network things in virtualization..
And so if someone has good network in virtualization
examples/tutorial..... I didn't find good stuf on the web for the moment.

All the best

Thomas

--

Thomas VIDAL (t.vidal at cgiar.org)
Computer Technology Department

BANANAS BIOVERSITY
http://bananas.bioversityinternational.org

INIBAP
Parc Scientifique Agropolis II
1990 Bd de la Lironde
34980 Montferrier sur Lez - France
Tel: (33)467612907
Fax: (33)467610334
Skype : tvidal-inibap

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

The software said "Requires Windows 2000, Windows XP, or better,..."
So I installed Linux Ubuntu !