[PVE-User] NFS export updates not reflected by Proxmox
Frank, Petric (Petric)
Petric.Frank at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue May 29 10:12:07 CEST 2012
If i export a new share on the NFS-Server it ist not seen on a Proxmox NFS client.
The steps are:
- update /etc/exports on NFS server (here: Debian Squeeze) and add a new share
- run "exportfs -rv" on NFS server to see that the new share have been exported
- try to mount the new share on Proxmox (Datacenter -> Storage -> Add -> NFS share)
- in the dialog box enter the IP of the server and open the drop down box to see the available shares
- the newly available share is not listed there.
Any hints to get it appear there - other than rebooting the Proxmox server ?
This may not exactly a Proxmox problem - but it is annoying ...
More information about the pve-user