[PVE-User] Can I change port number 8006?

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Thu May 17 16:26:51 CEST 2012

2 options without changing nothing in Proxmox :

1 . You can use o dnat rule in firewall, redirecting requests coming from
port 443 to port 8006 or

2 . You can add a redirect rule in the firewall running on Proxmox box,
redirecting requests from port 443 to 8006 .

The second one I am using ....

Fábio Rabelo