[PVE-User] Problems migrating from Vmware to Proxmox - Windows 2000

claudio.prono at atpss.net claudio.prono at atpss.net
Tue Mar 27 09:54:56 CEST 2012

Il 26/03/2012 18.22, Luca Fornasari ha scritto:

> [...]
At least it worked!! I have used the dd method, with the mergeide.reg,
and a new hardware created. Now my migrated Windows 2000 works well.

Thank you to all for the help.

Cordially,

Claudio Prono.

Claudio Prono                   OPST
System Developer
		               	@ Mediaservice.net Srl
                                Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via Santorelli, 15      	Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10095 Grugliasco (TO) ITALY    	http://mediaservice.net/disclaimer