[PVE-User] proxmox 2 install freebsd

rob rob at fantinibakery.com
Sat Mar 24 01:25:06 CET 2012

On 03/23/2012 05:00 PM, Stefan wrote:
> Ahoi,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 21. März 2012, 17:22:04 schrieb Stefan:
>> yes, I also installed freenas without a problem. I also use the kernel
>> other, the machine is booting up but then tere is no configuration
>> possible via console....
>> btw. freebsd/pcbsd 9 dvd.iso
>>
> Can someone help?
> Should I create a bug report?
>
> tia
> Stefan

I just searched  "freebsd/pcbsd 9 dvd.iso" on google and found this at
http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=16086  :
  "I managed to update the EFI (BIOS) and installed FreeBSD. It booted
fine. But no so with PC BSD. I re downloaded the Complete Install ISO
DVD 64 Bit, Checked the checksum, re installed PC BSD and same issue.
FreeBSD 9 installs fine, but not PC BSD9."

  so there may be a bug with the install dvd.

We also use pfsense, and  just installed at home to replace a fios cable
modem..